* Highest efficiency.
* Better accuracy.
* Lower maintenance.
* Easier operation.
* The machine conforms to cGMP standards.
* Electric control system conforms to UL, CE standards.
ACF-20 Machine Is Described Station By Station
- Empty gelatin capsules are fed from a storage hopper to the rectifier, and inserted with the aid of vacuum into one of the 12sets of carrier segments each carrier segment holds 5empty capsules.
- The carrier segment's upper holder holding the caps is now lifted separation of cap and body is assisted by vacuum.
- The upper holder starts retracting while the lower proceeds to the dosing station.
- Complete retraction of the upper holder is done at this station.
- Powder slug is inserted into the capsule body; when there is no capsule body held at the lower holder, the powder slug will be further pushed downward and collected in a receiver tray.
- Two station reserved for attachments to fill pellets or other granulated products.
- Ejection of un-separated capsule or the up-side-down capsule caps is performed with an aid of 5upward stroking rods.
- Upper holder starts moving outward to the position above the lower holder.
- At this station, while upper and lower holders are closely matched the capsule bodies are pushed upward into the caps by 5 steel rods.
- Now the closed capsules arriving at this station are again pushed upward by the other 5 steel rods and leave the carrier segment.
- Carrier segment is vacuum-cleaned and proceeds to the capsule insertion station.
||18,000 ~ 20,000
||#00, #0, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5
||220/380V, 3 PHASE, 50/60Hz
(For customer to designate)
||220 V 12A
380 V 6.6A
||1 HP 3.6A
||1/4 HP 1.2A
||815 x 905 x 1,958 mm (L x W x H)
||1,450 x 1,030 x 2,060 mm (L x W x H)